In the Chancel: On the south side is a 14th century piscina with a compound drain supported by a grotesque figure. The carved heads on the north and south walls were probably used to support a Lenten veil. On the south side, in the now sealed priest’s door is a small oven with external chimney used for baking the communion bread. The coloured glass in the east window dates from the second half of the 15th century and shows the initials and insignia of Richard Swanne.
In the Nave: On the North wall can be seen the sealed upper and lower doors of a staircase giving access to the Rood Screen which once stood across the east end of the nave. The octagonal font by the North entrance is 15th Century. The wagon roof, restored in 1871 and again in 1992/3 retains some original richly carved bosses. The west window contains some coloured glass from the 15th century showing the arms of Bishop Beckyngton (1443-65). The west door is thought to be 16th century.
Outside: On the tower there are several gargoyle heads, a holy water stoup by the west door and an empty niche on the north side which probably housed a statue of the patron saint. On the north wall of the nave note the wall bulge to accommodate the rood screen staircase. On the east wall over the window is a carved head probably the Virgin Mary. On the south wall note the carved head accommodating the chimney for the bread oven, and in the south chapel wall the inset stones from the first Norman church.